Monday 15 October 2012

Boy meets bigger boy: the Prowler Sexpert meets the Rocks Off Big-Boy



Being the greedy pig that I am, when presented with the various types of Rocks Off Prostate massagers, it was pretty obvious I was going to go for the biggest I could get; the Rocks Off Big-Boy Prostate Massager. Giving it a good covering in lube, I couldn’t wait to feel every inch of it pop in my arse. Gently pushing at my hole, it’s not long before the first bit is in, very quickly followed by the rest. Already, it’s feeling quite intense and my sphincter is feeling stretched – and I’ve not even turned it on yet.

Now, a word of warning. Before you start, make sure to open the battery compartment and remove the bit of plastic that stops it from turning on. Otherwise you’ll end up like me, on my back with my legs akimbo, hands covered in lube, trying to unscrew the battery compartment while it’s deep inside me pressing against my prostate.
Not my classiest moment but needless to say I removed the plastic battery stop and got the lid back on, all the while not having to remove it from my arse.

Despite that initial frustration, pressing the silver button took away my shame and as the vibrations passed through me, sending shivers through my entire body. I couldn’t help but rock it backwards and forwards while wanking my cock, pushing it in as deep as it would go.

It’s an incredibly intense sensation, and it didn’t take long before I shot a thick load all over my chest. It felt like it wasn’t going to stop, as I kept cumming over and over again. Having pumped my cock dry, I pressed the silver button and collapsed in a quivering wreck. Not much else I could do but lay there, covered in cum with my new favourite toy still up me. Now really I needed someone else there to lick it off my chest and snog me with it. I’ll have to remember that for next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment